Sunday, September 18, 2011

Black Screen Canon IXUS 70 Digicam ??

My son purchased a Canon IXUS 70 digicam in Dubai and gifted it to her sister here in the Philippines. But after just a few months of use the screen became black so we cannot use it. I browsed through Canon's website and have read that they had detected a problem not just with this product BUT with some other products also so it appears it is somewhat a factory defect. It was stated there that they will repair the units for free irregardless of the warranty so I e mailed Canon Phils. and relayed the problem. But I was told that they are willing to repair the unit but I would have to shoulder the expenses as they have not received any advised as to problems like this. The unit is still under warranty because it was bought only this year. I just don't know what happened to the WARRANTY ??? And how come they do not know of this advisory when it is in their WEBSITE all they have to do is READ !!!|||jsut tell them up front u want a new one or to have this one replaced and that you dont want to pay any money |||Huh ?





Well Lemme Tak The 2 Points Cant Answer Srry :p

No comments:

Post a Comment