Sunday, September 18, 2011

Is there any way I can change a video format in my camera settings in my Canon s-600uz?

I recently got this as a second hand gift, so I have no manual. I have two very specific questions pertaining to this, which I can't find anywhere.


I'm specifically searching for a way to change the format of the video's I make-or a setting to use beforehand. Because every time i upload them to my computer, it's only compatible with quick time, and I'm sick of using a converter to make it compatible with WMM, etc.


Also, the video's are HUGE, which makes wmm lag...Is there any setting where I can change the dimensions to the video?|||Those kinds of changes are made using the video editing program you have





If you are really sick of converting your video files to be compatible with WMM, then you may want to buy the retail version of Quick Time to edit your video or buy another video editing program that will work with the video file type your S-600UZ camera produces.





You can also save a lot of grief by finding and purchasing the user manual for your camera





The video file type saved by any video camera is set by the manufacturer and cannot be changed within the camera.





There are some professional Full HD, 3-CCD video cameras which allow the shooter to pick from a few different video file formats, but those cameras cost in excess of $5,000|||Hello,


The Canon s-600uz supports AVI file I think.


I found a good software called Video Download Studio, you can have a try.


It converts all kinds of video to AVI with easy.|||In other words nope... can't be done in the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment