Sunday, September 18, 2011

What kind of Canon point and shoot should I get?

I want a camera under $300, and I've heard Canon's good.


Should I get the smaller elph, with 3x zoom, or one of the larger, AA battery point-and-shoots with more zoom but maybe more shutter lag?





And if the point-and-shoot's the way to go, which one?


I want a camera for friends mostly, but also one that has a decent zoom, but I don't want the zoom to make the camera so slow and/or bulky that it's a nuisance.





I'm also having trouble distinguishing between the different kinds (580/720/640 etc) of Canon cameras.





Any advice?|||You can do quite a bit of research on the different models by visiting the amazon store.


The newer PowerShot 1100IS has quite a few good reviews.


The slightly older SD750 is highly rated too.

No comments:

Post a Comment