Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ten easy points if you can figure out this one!!

Okay so I have a silver Casio Exilim Z100, and recently i've had a problem. When I connect the usb to the camera it won't register with iphoto and I can't import the photos.





Originally I thought it was the usb, but i have two and neither worked. Then I thought it was the camera, so I tried putting the memory card in another camera (a Canon) but it said 'memory card error'.





So I figured then that the memory card just wouldn't work with the Canon. But then I tried putting the Canon's memory card in my Casio-and when i connected it to the usb it registered on my iphoto...





So im guessing it the memory card...





what could be the problem?? I really need the photos ASAP. what should i do??








|||Its probably because your camera has to be detected in different mode. Do you see any USB settings, try changing them.





Cheers.. Nilesh|||did you try putting you memory card into the slot in the computer that's for it? in can fit almost any type of memory card.|||Buy yourself a card reader and your problems will be solved. Not all cameras are read by computers. Your computer has a list of pre-installed camera drivers but not all.

No comments:

Post a Comment