Sunday, September 18, 2011

Help! i'm buying a dslr!?

hey.


im planning on buying a dslr.


its either a d60,400d,450d or d80.





yes.there are pros and cons.pls help me choose.


and. give your reasons.








and.


can a nikon use canon's Utility software?|||As far as picking out which camera to get the best advice I can give you is to go down to a camera shop and play around with them. The one that feels best in your hands is the one you should get. Both Canon and Nikon make excellent cameras. You can't go wrong with either brand.


The other thing you need to consider is lenses. The camera body will make almost no difference in image quality. The quality of the lenses you use will make a big difference though. So if money is an issue I would go with a cheaper model and invest the extra money in lenses. Again Canon and Nikon make top quality lenses so it wont matter which brand you choose.





Both Nikon and Canon cameras will come with their own software. They are generally not interchangeable. If you shoot in RAW mode you will need the software that comes with your camera or Photoshop to convert the RAW files. I don't know if you could edit Jpegs from a Nikon with Canon's software. I have never tried it but you probably could. It is the same format.|||Also have a look at the D200, it's being discounted since the D300 came out.The feel of the tool is all important. I find the D200 has a more solid feel,while others find it too heavy.I use Photoshop Elements 6 and Paint Shop Pro Photo for editing as I use Nikon and some friends use Canon I begrudged having to pay a lot extra for Nikon's own software after buying their cameras.Earthboundlight is a photosite from the NW of USA and has good technical articles which will help you in your final choice of specifications.|||D60. No. Cant do auto bracketing.





For what you are spending, go for a Pentax K200D. Anti shake, dust and water seals, 10.2 mp. Metal lens mount on body. (some makes are plastic) Any K mount lens made in the last 40 years will fit.


3rd party lenses are cheap. Kit lens is excellent.


Wanna see some images ??





Message me.|||i use a panasonic fz 18 its small enough,has a great zoom,picture quality is superb and you can pick one up on e bay for under 拢200 also you dont need lenses and on auto a monkey can take great foto,s|||I shoot with a D80


I love it





My advice is to try them out in the store


and compare

No comments:

Post a Comment