Thursday, September 15, 2011

Trying to get the software to get my printer working. Its a canon mp830 pixma... ?

i went to driverguide.com and dl'd a driver that was for it.. and unzipped it..


I also when to canon's site and dl'd it there too.


However not being super cpu savvy I cant get the printer to work :(


I plug in the usb for it and it searches my cpu for the software and finds nothing... What do i do? |||When you plug in/turn on your printer it should throw up a prompt if it can't find the software and ask you for the disc. If you don't have the disc but have installed the drivers then you'll need to point it to them.





I can't remember what the prompt looks like but it usually gives you the choice of automatic, disc or choose location. If you select the last option and navigate to the files you installed then it should give you a list of printers to choose from. If your printer is not in the list that would suggest you installed wrong drivers.





Failing that get someone more savvy to come and have a look.|||the CD which u lost i think u should contact to the manufacturer of printer or u should call person whom u have purchased it

No comments:

Post a Comment