Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm looking for a Canon S5 IS forum I used to visit. Delt mainly with S series cameras?

Just had to scrub my hard drive and lost all my favorites. This forum delt mainly with the Canon S series. Smallish forum. I remember it had four categories dealing with the hardware. A few categories for posting photos, things like Macro etc. The night photo category had heaps of photos of the moon and quite a few night shots of Brisbane, Australia. I can't seem to find it on a search and don't remember how I got to it in the first place. Any help would be awesome! Sorry, I know I don't have many details|||Hi there, I think this may be it???. But its one that someone recommended to me. I just bought the S5. I think this form is about S series in general but has switched focus to the S5. Hope this helps.


http://www.s3users.com/forum/index.php|||You're so very welcome!! I'm still learning my way around that forum, but it looks so very helpful!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment