Sunday, September 18, 2011

I can't load footage from my HV30 into Final Cut Pro

I plugged my HV30 into Final Cut Pro yesterday to load some footage, for the first time, and when I opened the log and capture option the actual capture box that opens which displays the footage would not open. So I went to audio/visual settings and tried to mess around there but I really don't know what to do to fix this. It imported fine with my old Panasonic, and I knoow Canon's are Compatible with Mac computers, I have an Imac.... I also tried to import it on imovie but it wouldn't load there, probably somthing that has to do with the settings again, PLEaSE ANY info to help me is appreciated!


-thanks!|||Using the MacOSX System discs that came with your computer (or if you bought a more recent version, use those), you need to do a "custom uinstallation" of the "Apple Intermediate Code" (AIC) in order for FinalCut (or iMovie, for that matter) to understand/use HDV from that camcorder.





AIC is a QuickTime component that is not installed by default - nor is it a factory installed piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment