Sunday, September 18, 2011

Do you have a manual for the canon speedlite 220EX?

I have bought a second hand canon speedlite 220EX flash to supplement the under-powered flash on my Canon G9 digital camera.


It works very well with the camera in automatic mode and for basic "snapshots" but I would like to have a copy of the manual so that I can be sure I'm getting the full potential from it. Could you upload a copy for me? I have searched the web and Canon's web-site without success. Thank you.|||The following site has the manual for the Canon Speedlite 220EX Flash gun.





Although the language on the page is in German, I've just downloaded the file, and it's in English.|||http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/contro鈥?/a> ...





Could not find the manual, but the link above will provide lots of information that may help.





The following link is great for finding manuals on most cameras and may be of help in the future.


http://www.retrevo.com/s/digital+camera ...





Check the source link for other camera tips and help with making your camera work better.|||yes

No comments:

Post a Comment