Thursday, September 15, 2011

How does Nikon's Creative Lighting System (CLS) compare with Canon's flash system?

Does Canon have wireless remote commander similar to some of Nikon's cameras (D80, D200, etc)? How do the two lighting systems compare? I can't seem to Google for good comparisons between Nikon SB400/600/800 vs. Canon 580EX lighting systems. Any pointer would be greatly appreciated!|||I have never used the canon version and do not know if there is one. I can say the Nikon one works great. I have only used it with 4 flashes in 3 groups but I know people that have used 8 flashes set in groups to get the desired effects. There is a little learning curve on the equipment. this year Nikon added a slave to let you use other older flashes in with the creative lighting system also.





I know this is not an answer to your question and I am sorry I can be no help there.

No comments:

Post a Comment