Thursday, September 15, 2011

How do I download 1gb videos off the camera onto my computer?

I own a Canon A590IS, which follows Canon's regular interface. I have been able to load smaller videos from the camera onto my computer and pictures too. But a video 1gb big will not copy onto my computer (I have more than enough hard drive space). It does play on the camera in playback mode, but on the computer, it shows up as 0kb.|||it should transfer with no problems


it's either the camera or the computer settings


maybe you can just insert the memory card and copy it from there ?


don't know what else to suggest other than contacting support at Canon.com|||thats odd. i just plug my camera in and then it downloads. try sending a error/help report to your camera's manufacturers.

No comments:

Post a Comment