Sunday, September 18, 2011

What's a good compact, point and shoot camera?

I'm looking for a replacement for my Canon S40 and haven't a clue as to where to start. I'm looking for something that has a good sized LCD display on the back. The one I have is a 1.5 inch LCD display. I'm looking for something in the 7-8 megapixel range. And a camera with all the bells and whistles like Auto focus, red eye reducer, etc. I hear Canon's are pretty good however I'm not too savvy with the digital cameras so I'm not sure if a Kodak or Sony Cybershot would be better. |||I would recommend Canon SD1100 IS.





- 8 megapixels


- image stabilization


- 2.5" LCD


- 3x zoom


|||Canon is best, look at their SD series if you want another compact, they will have everything you are looking for. Sony makes good televisions. Kodak isn't good enough to be in this discussion. I have had all three. Still have 4 Canons, gave away the Sony. Couldn't give away the Kodak so it went to the electronic recyclers. BTW, Casio makes good watches.|||Sony Cybershot DSCT300


10.1-megapixel Super HAD CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality poster-size prints


Carl Zeiss 5x optical zoom lens; Smart Zoom feature


3.5-inch widescreen Clear Photo LCD Plus display; Face Detection


Intelligent Scene Recognition; HDTV compatibility


15 MB internal memory; capture images to Memory Stick Duo/Pro Duo media


Price: $307.52


reference : http://astore.amazon.com/cheap.shopp-20/鈥?/a>|||i have a 7.2 megapixel, Casio Exlim and their great cameras. mine is discontinued but im sure you can find a good deal on one at best buy. just keep checking out their sales.|||I'd stick with Canon if that's what your used to. Take a look at this popular model :http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Ca鈥?/a>|||Take a look at the Canon A-590IS. Best under $200 camera IMHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment